- 1 (16 oz.) package rotini pasta (tri-color, optional), cooked and drained
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, cubed
- 8 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz. sliced pepperoni
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar and parmesan cheese, and season with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder and red pepper flakes, if using. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Toss cooked pasta with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, cherry tomatoes and sliced pepperoni, then top with olive oil dressing. Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate at least 20 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Mostly Homemade Mom