From start to finish, it only takes 30 minutes to make a big batch of these Easy Crescent Jalapeno Poppers! So now, you don’t have to go out to enjoy a batch of classic jalapeno poppers anymore!
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 small jalapeno chiles
- 8oz cream cheese (plain or flavored)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise into 2 narrow triangles.
- Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise; remove seeds. Spoon cream cheese into jalapeno halves.
- Place 1 stuffed jalapeno half on shortest side of each triangle. Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point; place point side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until crescents are deep golden brown.