Are you craving fall and all that the season has to offer like crisp air and pumpkin flavored everything? Then you are going to love this fun and easy Mason jar craft idea!
What are your favorite Mason jar craft ideas for fall décor? Let this beautiful fall Mason jar centerpiece inspire you. Simply paint three Mason jars with vibrant fall colors, add twine and fall flowers to create this stunning DIY fall décor.
1. Cover the work surface you’ll be using to make this fall Mason jar décor with scrap paper or newspaper.
2. Using a foam paint brush, paint each Mason jar a different color (one orange, one yellow, and one brown).
3. Allow jars to dry.
4. Apply a second coat of paint to each jar.
5. Allow jars to dry.
6. Use a piece of sandpaper to lightly sand off spots of paint on each Mason jar. The goal here is to create a rustic look.
Tip: Don’t have sandpaper? You can use a nail file instead.
7. Using a hot glue gun, carefully glue the end of a piece of twine onto the back of each Mason jar, just below the rim where the lid would screw on.
8. Wrap the twine around the Mason jar five times, just below the rim.
9. Cut the twine, and secure the loose end with hot glue.
10. Fill each Mason jar with fall flowers, and enjoy your DIY fall décor!