According to recent psychological theories, the culprit of anxiety is narcissistic abuse.
Psychologists believe that any kind of mental or emotional abuse may leave long-term effects on the emotional and mental health. They also claim that in case it’s experienced during childhood, it may contribute to even more serious consequences, including anxiety disorders.
Here Are the Most Common Anxiety Disorders:
– Generalized anxiety disorder is manifested by overwhelming and persistent anxiety about commonplace events or activities.
– Anxiety disorder is triggered by a medical condition such as physically-caused panic attacks or intense anxiety.
– Substance-related anxiety disorder is manifested by panic or anxiety attacks because of certain substance use/withdrawal.
– Specific phobias are anxieties or fears associated with particular objects or situations.
– Social anxiety disorder is characterized by social situation avoidance because of embarrassment, anxiety, fear, or other negative self-reflected emotions.
– Separation anxiety disorder affects many kids in school or similar settings. It’s triggered by the separation from parents or anyone else that has a parental role in the life of the kid.
– Selective mutism affects many abused kids. Even though they’re able to speak normally in relaxed settings, they don’t speak in particular situations.
– Panic disorder is characterized by a cycle of panic disorders, like panic attacks out of the fear of experiencing one.
– Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder characterized by an irrational fear of open or public places.
Click ‘Next Page (>)’ to keep reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends