Cream Cheese Swirl
1/2 cup tofu cream cheese
2 Tbsp maple syrup
1 cup gluten free baking mix
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
Ener-G Egg Replacer for 2 eggs
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup vegan butter, softened
3 Tbsp water
2 tsp instant coffee
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine brownie ingredients in large mixing bowl.
3. Pour batter into greased muffin tins.
4. Combine swirl ingredients. Microwave for 20 seconds – or until mixture melts and becomes creamy. Stir well. Remove any clumps.
5. Add swirl sauce to your plastic baggy – cut a small hole out of corner and swirl over top brownies in a thick swirl. The swirl will fade as baking occurs – so a thick swirl is a must. With a toothpick, create web designs.
6. Bake for 15 minutes – or until cooked through. Cool and serve.